Monday 8 April 2013

Currently.

READING;
Be Careful what you wish for by Gemma Grisp.
 
FOLLOWING;
Just a few of my favourite instagramer's; @timcoulson @thesundaycollector @petamazey

LISTENING TO;
I love all of  Macklemore's songs and my current  favourite  is "Can't Hold Us".  
 
CLICKING ON;

I have been reading a lot of The Beauty Department lately. I find that their DIY posts are always interesting and easy to do.
 
WAITING FOR;

House Husbands to start tonight.
 
SAVING FOR;

I'm not really saving for anything at the moment. Although an Imac or Canon 5D mk 111 would be excellent.
 
LOOKING FORWARD TO;

Going away for a couple of days with my family in the next few weeks. I am Beyond excited to see all my family.
 
WATCHING;
I do not watch a  lot of TV or movies. I watch Packed to the Rafters last year but have not gotten into it this year. On the bright side, Househusbands starts again tonight.  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.